Monday, June 1, 2020

Ma's Stockyard ?

Martin sent me this photo of TycoKit No. 7781, their brown box Stockyard kit. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Yes, that does look like Ma's Place, or maybe even Speedy Andrew's Garage given the big doors on the front. If you have a glance through the parts, its walls, roof, doors, and windows look like they've been pulled straight from those other kits. The fencing, windmill, and water tower have no doubt come from other kits, but I can't place them. And, to further complicate things, that water tower looks like an N-scale item - to me it doesn't look right for an HO scale roof top cistern. I'd like to thank Martin for his great work in identifying these E. L. Moore designed kits and generously sharing them! The world of E. L. Moore kits certainly is an extensive one.

No comments:

Post a Comment