Note: Before beginning you should acquire 2 Pyrex / Corningware Cornflower Blue dishes as shown in the photo. Ours came from a thrift store for well less than $10 each, as this is a recipe being conducted within the spirit of The Moore Doctrine.
Let's get going.
What you need to make 2 servings:
Corn chips (I use Neal Brothers "classic" yellow organic corn chips)
Unsalted butter for frying the eggs
2 to 3 oz. of Monterey Jack cheese, shredded, or 2 to 3 oz. Medium organic cheddar, shredded, and 1/4 cup of crumbled Feta
1 pkg green chile enchilada sauce (I use Frontera), or half of 12 oz / 375 ml jar of green chile salsa
1. Make a layer (not too thick) of slightly broken chips in the bottom of each dish.
2. Pour and divide the sauce over the chips in each dish to cover the chips.
3. Put half of "melty" cheese over the sauce / chips in each dish.
4. Microwave each dish for 30-60 seconds, just until cheese starts to melt.
5. Meantime* fry eggs in butter, or however you like to fry eggs. Yolks shouldn't be cooked completely.
6. Put two eggs on top of chips/sauce/cheese. Add Feta, if desired.
* to save time I start frying the eggs, and then microwave the dishes.
There you go! Now, suitably enticed and fortified, you may want to re-shingle a roof, or dig a garden, or install your summer tires, or put an addition on the house, or maybe even read the 'Miniature Building Construction in the 20th Century' list :-)