Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Big waves from the ocean lookout

Cleaning up the workshop has a few upsides other than the obvious: I found some long lengths of styrene ladder stock, which meant I could finish the ocean overlook without having to buy any more stuff.

A suitable length was cut and painted a messy yellow, and, voila, it was done.

Would I want to be up there, 30 scale feet in the air, on an old, repurposed, rickety and tilted elevated gate tower? Especially after climbing that ladder. No way. 

But, it looks like there's a party going on, so maybe I'd need to make an exception. Where's my sunscreen?

2 comments:

  1. Can you get Disco versions of DCC Sound modules?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!

      Now that the gauntlet has been thrown down, I need to investigate :-)

      Delete