Sunday, December 12, 2021

Space Hopper Distorts Space-Time Continuum

Space Hopper image soured from Google Street View

Galen sent me a message mentioning that the Space Hopper could be seen in Google Street View's images of the Havelock yard




My photo
And that wasn't all. The string of cars was the same, as was their arrangement and yard location, as those I showed in my photo.

It turns out I took my photo on 28 August 2021, and posted it on 31 August 2021. The Street View image is simply dated September 2021. So, maybe the cars sat in the yard for awhile, and were still there when Google's camera vehicle drove by in early September.

But wait, here's the part for all you X-Files aficionados: as you use Street View to move from the Space Hopper in the west end of the yard, down along highway 7 towards the station in the east end, you'll notice the date stamp on the images changes from September 2021 to August 2021 somewhere in front of the Circle K. And once you've crossed into August, in that mass of Saturday afternoon traffic you'll see a vehicle that looks all too suspiciously like mine! The 30 Squares Security Chief has advised me, out of an abundance of caution as they say, not to reveal which vehicle so I don't alert authorities that we've discovered a breach in the space-time continuum outside the Circle K in Havelock :-) Is the Space Hopper a space-time hopping vehicle from another dimension? No wonder those aliens used a hopper car. The truth is out there, but it'll have to wait 'til next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment