Tuesday, September 17, 2019

A&A Box

I decided to go ahead and build up the A&A building.

Note: There's nothing prototypical about the side and back walls. What follows is pure fantasy.

The sides are cut from 0.060" styrene and faced with styrene brick paneling.






The back is also cut from 0.060" styrene, but it's faced with a too large O-scale block styrene panel that I had in my supplies box.

That door unit is from Walthers' Bralick building kit that I had left over from Mr. Scott's.








That big, open expanse of blocks is going to be covered with a black and white ghost image of the A&A sign circa 1975 or so. That's a paper print that I've made to check for size, but I'll use it to make a decal.

I'm not sure what I'll do next, maybe finish the entry area on the front facade. Maybe I'll do nothing because the weather here has taken a turn for the great, and this might be the last bit of summer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment