Saturday, May 4, 2019

E. L. Moore makes a cameo appearance in Narrow Gauge Downunder

I was wandering around the hobby shop today, and the April '19 issue of Narrow Gauge Downunder flirted with me from the magazine shelf. These days I'm trying to broaden my horizons. Voie Libre from France is turning out to be excellent, and I shelled out for this Australian magazine after seeing Design dioramas to tell a story: "Shearing Time" in 1:48 emblazoned on the coverBeing on a telling stories kick, well the purchase was a done deal. Yeap, it's an excellent diorama and article. There seems to be a lot of great stuff in there, and I'm looking forward to digging in. Especially after a quick glance at the photos in the article Kitbashing structures for fun and profit... showed E. L. Moore's Grusome Casket Company used as major components in two projects. Apparently E. L. Moore lives on, even Downunder :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment