Sunday, July 4, 2021

Maybe the E. L. Moore Carolina Camera episode still exists

I've been thinking about the Carolina Camera episode featuring E. L. Moore that was shot back in the summer of '71. I couldn't find it on the Carolina Camera YouTube channel, and I'm not even sure it aired.

Imagine my surprise when I stumbled across this video at the WBTV website announcing that the show would return to tv, and at times feature some of the old stuff. See that cupboard John Carter is opening, apparently that's recently discovered film of some of the old episodes. Is the E. L. Moore episode in one of those mystery film cans we're looking at? I sent the station an email yesterday explaining my interest and asking if they had the episode in question. Hopefully sometime after the holiday they'll get back to me. Fingers crossed.

[28 July 2021 Update: John Carter, the host and producer of Carolina Camera at WBTV, kindly answered my emails and said they'd get back to me whenever they came up with something. Although, it turns out they have a lot to look through, so it could be awhile. So, the episode might still be out there. My fingers are crossed!]

No comments:

Post a Comment