Thursday, July 9, 2020

Grusom Labs

Scanned parts from AHM's Grusom Casket kit 
Now a railroad terminal building with tracks underneath and offices above, if I can latch onto a starting idea, I might develop something along that line.
E. L. Moore in a letter to Hal Carstens, dated April 2, 1969.


I lead with that quote in a post called What would E. L. Moore do ? back in July 2017. Here we are 3 years later, and I still can't say what E. L. Moore would do, but maybe Art Curren might do a kitbash of this brief based on Bell Labs' Manhattan building using the parts from AHM's Grusom Casket and Machine Shop kits. My simple parts layout certainly needs some size adjustments so that trains or streetcars could pass through the tall centre structure without incident, but those components from Grusom Casket might just do the trick for this project. However, the cost of all those kits would be crazy expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment