Every time I drop by the Havelock yard I keep an eye out for the Space Hopper. Given how long ago I first saw it, it's unlikely to reappear.....but, one never knows :-)
I understand that "professional" taggers will work around the relevant data on a car side, but some of the data markings on the HEAPS hopper appear to have been freshly painted over the graffiti. Could you tell one way or the other when you were there?
I couldn't really tell as I was on the public grassy verge and not that close. I have some other photos of that car and others that were nearby. I should have a look at them.
I understand that "professional" taggers will work around the relevant data on a car side, but some of the data markings on the HEAPS hopper appear to have been freshly painted over the graffiti. Could you tell one way or the other when you were there?
ReplyDeleteI couldn't really tell as I was on the public grassy verge and not that close. I have some other photos of that car and others that were nearby. I should have a look at them.
DeleteThis is a good one.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I had a good laugh when I saw that written on the side of the hopper.
Delete