Sunday, July 26, 2026

The Wind and Beyond: Claude Steps In


Last week John sent me the link to this video of a flow visualization simulation created by Claude. It's quite impressive. I have no idea how Claude was used to create it, but it did remind me of my old, physical flow visualization windtunnel I built with Dave back in the late 80s. How times have changed.


So, intrigued, I decided to poke around the Claude YouTube channel and I stumbled across the above video. It's a very slick marketing style video, but it looks like the clue about what Claude is doing starts around the 25 second mark. Basically, Claude can take uploaded pictures of objects, dimension them, and produce plans of the various elevations. I found it interesting as last November when Vince and I were creating speculative E. L. Moore buildings with Gemini, Gemini had a hard time producing a consistent set of elevations. Maybe I should give Claude a go and see how it does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment