Thursday, July 16, 2026

Mount Lowe Micro-Layout in Voie Libre #126!

The Mount Lowe Railway is featured in the latest issue of Voie Libre, #126, July / August / September 2026. I've only seen what you see over there on the left, which I saw in an ad that popped into my Inbox today. I submitted 46 photos - photos not seen here ! - so I'm curious as to which ones appear. I anxiously await its arrival in my mailbox! 

As they say on tv: Don't delay, get yours today! Quantities are limited! French and English editions are available!

Ok, so much for shameless self promotion. For penance it looks like the ! key on my keyboard may need repair :-(

8 comments:

  1. Hit it harder!!!
    I expect my copy this coming week, I do wish it was more often than ¼ly, but maybe the quality would slip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope my copy makes it. Despite my best efforts I couldn't get the zip code to show up after the city and state...no doubt it makes more sense to do it this way, just like writing date/month/year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found their website has a lot of trouble with North American addresses. It's very frustrating. I got to a point when ordering things that I simply entered my address information wherever I thought it would go and hoped for the best. Somehow my orders show up even though the address is discombobulated. Someone told me once that with Canadian addresses if one were just to put the recipient's name, postal code, and country, it'll show up. Maybe it's the same with Zip codes.

      Delete
    2. Same here, I always put the return address as just the house number and the Post Code (UK Zip = only a very small number of houses often just 20 or so), or am I just lazy?

      Delete
    3. In Canada, I heard once that the postal code narrows the search down to 6 residences ,but I’m not completely certain of that.

      Delete
  3. It's arrived, but having problems with their 'h's in Thaddeaus, great piccies and storyline.

    ReplyDelete