Friday, July 31, 2026

10 Signs You're Having a Great Day at the Community Gardens











It's the long weekend. Take a break. Go for a walk. There's a private garden at one end of the community garden that borders the pedestrian path, and everyday, no matter what the season or weather, there's a new sign of encouragement to greet walkers and gardeners alike. This is a detail that will certainly need a place on the layout :-)

6 comments:

  1. What a kind and generous signmaker. This must brighten many people’s days (and encourage the habit of walking).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's famous around here, or at least his signs are. The community garden paths are well travelled.

      Delete
  2. One word, Jim: LOL.

    No matter how much I push the envelope, it remains stationery!

    Live each day like it's your last. One of these days you'll be right.

    My wife says I need to listen more closely to her. At least I think that's what she said.

    Why don't cannibals eat standup comedians? They taste funny.

    The boss said change the sign. So I did.

    Have a great weekend,
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to go back and view the images a second time to study the changes in flora. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete