Wednesday, January 21, 2026

Two Feet in Colorado


In my last post I started talking about little layouts, and I said I wasn't going to talk about what's going on today in the field, but I was so charmed by the little modular dioramas in Voie Libre's 'Two Feet in Colorado' challenge I thought I should link to their video. It's auto-dubbed in English, although it's somewhat robotic. Try to overlook that and focus on the little dioramas as they're excellent.

P.S.: For the eagle-eyed I think I see an E. L. Moore designed plastic kit on one of the dioramas.

2 comments:

  1. i crossed paths with the Gazette Index while looking for a name: Lane Stewart (post on https://forum.modelcarmakers.com/topic/119034-tutorial-steerable-i-beam-and-tubular-front-axles-part-one/page/3/#comment-3130964 )
    https://gazetteindex.online/index.php?idx=F&sortcode=12&npp=all

    there's a John Olsen list and i had forgotten Sharon worked in the Gazette administration department for years.

    alas, the train has left the station for Bob Brown. https://ngslgazette.com/robert-w-brown-founding-editor-of-narrow-gauge-short-line-gazette-passes-at-93/

    supplemental information: https://grandtline.com/about/remembering-dad/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the links. I'm sorry to hear about the passing of Bob Brown. I need to get back to work on the RM index.

      Delete