Thursday, January 22, 2026

An E. L. Moore sighting in France!

Screen capture at around 4:15 in 2 Pieds au Colorado

In yesterday's post about the 'Two Feet in Colorado' challenge I noted in the fine print that I thought I saw an old E. L. Moore designed kit on one of the modules. Take a look at the module by M. Guy Knox at around the 4:15 mark. The opening photo to this post is a detailed screen capture of the building in question with, ta da, the Grusom Casket Co. main building (aka the Ramsey Journal Building with different window frames), called out with the red arrow.

It's still amazing to me that here a quarter of the way through the 21st century these old kits keep popping up.

4 comments:

  1. That Quoin detail on the corner is such an instantly recognizable giveaway. Nice catch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I can ID ELM models from 50 paces these days!

    ReplyDelete