Sunday, July 21, 2019

Walls Up!

I spent a little time here and there over the last few days to finish off the walls. I figured if I could glue them into a box, I might be encouraged to speed things up on this project.

Mission accomplished! The walls have been glued together, and are awaiting clean-up before proceeding on to finishing interior detailing.





I had to take a picture after all the window 'glass' was installed and the lower wall trim was in place.











This is the only photo I took during wall assembly. There was considerable trimming, adjusting, and fiddling to get good alignment and passable corner joints. Still, there's going to be some cleanup before moving on to detailing.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Amazing how going from 2-D to 3-D really changes how we view a structure. From the mind's eye to the workbench.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I need to take some better photos once the doors are installed.

      Delete