Saturday, July 6, 2019

He uses trains as dental floss

While escaping the heat in the comfort of an air-conditioned hobby shop, what did my sunburnt eyes see, but none other than Polar Lights' re-pop of the original - accept no modern-day re-boots - Godzilla! 

It's been a long wait for this day. I've been walking around unattended all this time not knowing this kit was out there. I need to get out more. Who knows what other wonders await.

As the box says, it's 16 horrific inches tall, and the internet says it's in 1/144 scale, which is very gosh darn close to N scale. Maybe I can say he's actually HO, but awaiting a growth spurt :-)

When I'm 65, I can only hope that I too will be out there stomping on hideous modern towers, swatting away pesky airplanes, while happily astride a diorama base featuring crushed buildings and a tank

No comments:

Post a Comment