Monday, September 14, 2026

Tree armature done

Left: Finished armature | Right: Leftover tree from Centennial Experimental Farm Layout.

I recently completed the armature for the first community garden tree. I had planned to model two rather large trees that are in the garden, but after test placing the finished armature of the first one I thought two such large trees would create too much shade on the plots, so I'm just going to model one, which is my favourite of the two. That second completed tree shading the picnic table is one I had leftover from the Centennial Experimental Farm layout. Right now the layout looks a little lopsided with two trees on one end and nothing on the other. I think balance will be restored when I add the little structure that will cover the loco at its charging station along with some tall shrubs. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment