I've been cleaning up and reorganizing the workshop, and getting the Way Out Layout running and revived. None of that makes for exciting blog posts even though all that is useful and important work for me. However, now and then I took breaks and got started on detailing the Desert Dodge.
I've also made a start on adding the hood bulge. I have a feeling the hood from the original kit is around here somewhere, even though searching through the workshop didn't turn it up. If I do find it, I can always replace the one I'm making.
Well, now that workshop reorging is over I can soon get onto building the roll cage for this thing. Stay tuned!

Yep. I found my collection of chimneys after a long search of places where they should have been proved fruitless. It was on the desk in the garage, a place where I hadn't straightened recently. Can't remember why it was there.
ReplyDeleteThe Dodge is looking good!
Thanks! I think that hood will turn up one day.
Delete