Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Last year, this year, next year

Upper: 26 Dec 2021 | Lower: 27 Dec 2022

The top picture was shot nearly a year ago today. It's hard to believe a year has gone by, but it's a year I'll be glad to say so long to in a few days.

<-Inspired by T.O. | Inspired by L.A. ->
Well, ok, it hasn't been all bad. I've enjoyed working on the Loonar Module, and was very glad to see the new collection of E. L. Moore models in February. Skills wise, I learned a lot about building trees, which I hope to further develop in 2023, and enjoyed the Park Square kitbash. And, I've finally gotten my act together on the E. L. Moore book.

One last thing before I go back to pondering all the snow outside. A few days ago I was thinking the urban side of the layout is inspired by Toronto, and the ocean side is inspired by Los Angeles. A one-way street, Oceanview Rd., separates the two. I started thinking of calling this layout Los Torontos, so I went to the all knowing Google to see what Los Torontos turned up, and it turned up this:

No comments:

Post a Comment