Friday, November 5, 2021

Cutting back on posting for awhile

After yesterday's posts on the girder and panel mystery I realized if I continue with my present posting pace, and keep going down interesting detours, I'm not going to make any headway on an E. L. Moore book. Also, the ephemeral nature of the internet once again made itself clear to me when I had to go to the Wayback Machine to find girderpanel.com for Peter-Austin information. All the E. L. Moore information at this site is just as ephemeral, and if Google pulls the plug on Blogger one day, it'll wind up in the same netherworld.

So, I figured I need to drastically cut back on posting, spend my writing time doing some serious work on some sort of book, and get those E. L. Moore dioramas finished as I want pictures of their scenes in the book. If you want to contact me, please feel free, I'm still here, just posting less.

No comments:

Post a Comment