![]() |
| A test shot for composition with the partially completed backdrop |
I've been working on painting a backdrop for when I take glamour shots of the layout. This is the first time I've tried my hand at backdrop painting. I'm using acrylics on a piece of 30" x 40" illustration board.
Normally when playing with this layout it would be set up opposite the couch in the family room so there wouldn't be any backdrop present. This is purely so I can take photos of scenes I have in my mind.
![]() |
| Early sky layers |
I see a lot of things to tune-up in the photo, but I'm liking the direction things are heading. I have a vision of the adventure I'd like to see in these photos, and I'm getting more positive that I'll be able to realize it.


No comments:
Post a Comment