In stead of walking the plank you could have them walk the stairs. Nice addition.
Thanks!
Egad! It's not easy no matter what form you use! You'd have to put in a ski lift to make it halfway safe.
Safety is for wimps :-) Live dangerously man!
Oh, I forgot to mention this 'feature' was inspired by Angels Landing at Zion National Park in Utah. I hiked it many years ago and never forgot it. However, Dante's Staircase is far more, um, 'challenging' :-)
In stead of walking the plank you could have them walk the stairs. Nice addition.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteEgad! It's not easy no matter what form you use! You'd have to put in a ski lift to make it halfway safe.
ReplyDeleteSafety is for wimps :-) Live dangerously man!
DeleteOh, I forgot to mention this 'feature' was inspired by Angels Landing at Zion National Park in Utah. I hiked it many years ago and never forgot it. However, Dante's Staircase is far more, um, 'challenging' :-)
Delete