First tree
The first tree off the assembly line for the Mt. Lowe layout. Needs a bit of fluffing and trimming here and there, but it's usable. I think I made more armatures than I'll need on this layout, but no doubt I'll have a use for them in the future.
Looks good - I'll (try to) make some too - One day?!?
ReplyDeleteI've been busy adding LEDs to the skulls on the Faller Halloween villa, maybe finish it in time?
Thanks! You'll have to send me some pictures of the villa when it''s done.
DeleteIt looks great and authentic. J.D., A layout, can take a lot of trees. Hopefully you continue to have a blast creating them. Thank you for making this post. You continue to inspire me.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words! You're right, it's surprising how many trees a layout can use if one attempts to mimic real life tree density. The 2'x2' Loonar Module has 24 trees and after studying it for a long time it probably could use a few more to look more like a forest.
Delete