![]() |
| I returned to the basement to find a Godzilla infestation! |
I'm on a brief hiatus from my brief hiatus now that the smoke from the western wildfires has blown into town. Yesterday the air quality index here hit 10+ on a scale where 1 is good and 10 is very bad, so I'm hiding in the house for awhile. Well, more specifically, the basement.
I've installed trolley wire supports all along the Mt. Lowe track, and I'm in the process of figuring out how to install the overhead wire. Also, I'm finally painting my Polar Lights Godzilla (who is apparently in N-scale!) that I started 6 summers ago. He's almost done. While working on his teeth I noted he has surprisingly good dental work for somebody who has breathed nuclear fire and munched on railway cars as snack food for the past 70 odd years :-)
I'll have more detailed notes and updates later when all the hiatuses have passed. Until then I'll leave you with Oscar Peterson.


Thanks for keeping us up-to-date. However, It would be ashame to let that lizard wreck havoc on your display here.
ReplyDeleteHe's moved on to other tasty treats :-)
Delete