Sunday, March 26, 2023

A Mini Moore: The Ramsey Journal Building in N scale

As well as those 2 classic Revell kits, there were quite a few E. L. Moore legacy kits for sale at the swap meet. It's been awhile since I've seen so many at one show - no doubt due to some sort of post-pandemic inventory build-up in the Moore-O-Verse :-)

The one that caught my eye - and caused me to open my wallet - was this version of the Ramsey Journal Building in N-scale. $5, but it appears complete with instructions, windows, and signs. The box is a little beat up, but all in all, a good buy for an interesting little kit. There were also a few built up ones for sale, but I'd rather do the building as that's where the pleasure is for me. Maybe a little summertime series on its construction? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment