Saturday, December 26, 2020

Cross braces, end walls, and a planter

The title says just about everything that needs to be said: end walls were added to the main glass window wall, cross braces were glued to the main support posts and the white wall, and a planter that runs the entire length of the model was attached to the bottom of the window wall. The next job is the most complex part of this project: installing the upside-down pyramid roof that's above the main window wall. I'm going to need a lot of coffee to get through it :-) Back in October I thought I could build this model in a couple of weeks. I was crazy. This is one of the most challenging projects I've attempted. The MCM facade on this thing is just crazy. Yikes! I've used the word crazy twice. I hope that's not an omen. Stay tuned.

2 comments: