Sunday, September 28, 2014

Marmora Ontario station, 1975


I was scanning some items and figured I'd scan this photo from the blog pile while I was at it. I shot this picture in the summer of 1975 - the processor had stamped July 1975 on the back of the photo, and I had a habit of having pictures developed soon after I'd taken them, so it was likely taken sometime early in the summer of '75. It's the station in Marmora, Ontario.


[18 June 2020 Update: This station wasn't located in Hastings, Ontario, it was in Marmora, Ontario]

[3 January 2025 Update: When I first posted I incorrectly identified this station as being in Hastings. Ontario, when it was actually in Marmora, Ontario. On 18 June 2020 I added a comment to note the mistake I made, but didn't update the post's text. That was confusing, so I've updated the text too.]

No comments:

Post a Comment