Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The layout from behind the shed

Back in January 2012, I hauled the old layout board out of the basement and stored it behind the garden shed to make space for the Lost Ocean Line. I had thought I’d take it apart last summer, but that never happened. Well, to make a long story short, to secure my construction permits in order to continue building the LOL, and possibly Edward St., the original 30 Squares layout board had to be disassembled :-)
[This layout wasn't close to being omnivagant]
A FuBar, pick axe, drill driver, 2 hours and several rest breaks later, it was ready for re-cycling. None too soon either, since from the smell, I think some local cat was thinking of taking up model railroading and was marking it as his personal layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment