Wednesday, February 21, 2018

"This is beyond impressive"

I don't know, maybe you're getting sick of these, but with the frame-of-mind I'm in, I can't get enough. And, need I say, tipping me off to the work of Randy Hage was all Vince's doing.
Ok, well, he didn't send me links to these videos, but to this article. Naturally, I then sent myself over to YouTube. 
But, yeah, I know, I live in Ottawa, not NYC. There are some interesting store fronts here - well, interesting to me - that I want to incorporate on the new layout. That's one up there.
And that's another. They're not the run down grit and grime of those NYC models, but functioning shops - functioning at one time - that won't look out-of-place and have good memories attached. It's looking like I need to create an opening at the 30 Squares media empire for a new director of video :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment