Wednesday, August 5, 2020

One floor down, five to go

I've been futzing around this summer, and my model building work has been scattered. In odd moments I've been adding details to one of the floor drawers. The walls are covered in pieces of construction paper, and the whiteboards and doors are drawn on white paper, cut out, and stuck on the walls. Lighting is from a piece of LED strip, and the conference room table is built up from Bristol board - it is actually glued down square, but the low angle of the photo makes it seem otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. Well this image really stirs my imagination. I can hear a tense conversation happening between these two during the 'meeting after the meeting' that so often goes into the wee hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted a variation of this image on instagram and the caption - a snippet from the imagined conversation - was not a pleasant one.

      Delete