Saturday, May 1, 2021

Checking

I thought I'd put the HQ on the layout and see how it sized up against the others on the street. I should have done this at the start of the project, but for some reason it never occurred to me.

For something that started off as an N-scale kit it seems to fit into the overall scheme of things all right. Although, I'm not going to squeeze the finished model cheek-to-jowl between some other buildings or the point of those big windows will be defeated.

I see a few painting problems that I'll need to clean up. And it looks like it'll need some sort of stairs up to the street level doors - there'll be a serious tripping hazard without them :-)

2 comments:

  1. Will there be signage on the building somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, on the front. I haven't decided what it'll be.

      Delete