Monday, November 24, 2014

Memories amid chaos


As I place the lights and drill the holes in the train board, the layout is starting to look chaotic. While I was taking a breather from the mess and pulling together some old photos for the Kim Adams post, I stumbled across a few layout pictures I’d taken earlier in the year – well before I started pulling things apart - but hadn’t posted. I thought I’d post them now as sort of a ‘before’ snapshot. The ‘after’ shots will no doubt be much, much after :-)
Before the chaos began
Grabbing power from thin air
A passion for books
Night time book shopping
Books from the beach
Midnight
They're in there somewhere
Bad deal
Security camera
Couch testing
Discussing bestsellers
A refreshing pop break
Yes, it's the car of the future

No comments:

Post a Comment