Thursday, November 6, 2014

500th post

500 posts! I know that for many blogs 500 isn’t that many posts, but it is for me. I’d like to thank everyone who’s dropped by over the years. It’s been fun and I’m glad to have compatriots on the trip. Although this year has been omnivagant in a bad way :-) hopefully next year I’ll get my focus back. Anyway, up there is my layout, rolled into the workshop, being tuned and primped for Christmas. I’ve bought a lot of lights over the course of the year and I’d like to have them installed for holiday viewing. To get started I’ve removed a few buildings from Ocean Boulevard so I can drill some holes for light poles.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 500th post! The blog is looking great with it's new makeover and of course, is as fascinating as ever. I love your eclectic mix of articles and features. 500 more, please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain! I'm looking forward to many more future builds and posts.

      Delete